Friday 6 January 2012

Burton Tonight.

Unfortunately i will not be attending tonight's game so I won't be doing a detailed match report. First away game I've missed in a while :(. Hopefully we can get something from Burton tonight to carry on our unbeaten run. I can't see us winning though, With Kevin Long now returning to Burnley I think the team will need a couple of games to adapt. My Prediction 1-1 With Lindfield scoring!

Craney is back in contention while Joyce comes back into the squad after his 3 match ban. Question is, does he come back into the side? I think we've looked strong in midfield and after Barnett's superb performance on Monday, I don't think it would be fair to replace him. That leaves Procter and Hughes, Procter's captain so that leaves Hughes. After the way he's been playing, I don't think you can drop him either! I still think Joyce will play though, with Barnett coming off the bench late on.

My Predicted XI.

Dunbavin
Murphy Winnard (New Everton defender) Mcclyntre
Procter Joyce Hughes
Evans Lindfield Amond

Subs: Barnett, Murdoch, Hessey/Bender, Stockley, Coid.

No comments:

Post a Comment